Sunday, September 2, 2007

place

It's the last day of my holiday! boohoo... =( That means no more updating as often since I'd be "studying harder" to graduate this year. I didn't even touch my books this holiday man... So much for graduating right? I PROMISE. I will work harder * you cannot see my fingers crossed behind my back*

I passed my undang at last! After delaying for four weeks, I started studying at 12 am sat morning, slept at 5.30am, woke up at 7am and took my test at 8am and finished in 30 min. I know I rock =P

43/50 (passing mark 42) woooohooo!!!

I took the English lecture which was actually not boring. Believe it or not, it was quite informative. Making it interesting. I was given the English hand book and I requested for the Malay one just for the questions. So because I started studying so late, I just went through all 500 questions of the book and took the test in Malay! (if you don't know, my Malay is BAD. I didn't even know what muatan means)

Sorry, this is not suppose to be my topic.

My topic is... Ahem, what's the date of the second Monday of the month? I won't say it. But I want to. Should I? Maybe I should... Then again... Lets just say I'd be LEGAL! weeeeee!

This is going to be my first time celebrating on a school day. All my life, it has always happened during school holidays or weekends. If I was in a local school, it would have meant that I have never celebrated my day on school day in my life since I would have graduated already. Oh well, one day would be nice. Let's just hope the day itself would be nice too. (If you don't know what I'm trying to do here, think harder =P I'm h.....g) I don't even know where I wanna go for dinner. Normally, my dad takes the family out for dinner during our days. This year, he says I can invite some people and go somewhere nice. I thought of somewhere already but I FORGOT. Till now, I still can't remember and it's only eight days away.

Places actually refers to "where to go for dinner?!" If you have any ideas do let me knowwww. =)

Last year in Prego, Westin. (Same date as next Monday)

No comments: