Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I thought

When I update so often, it means I'm bored. I've mentioned it a billion times. I'M BORED.

It's still so difficult to get people out! I'm not feeling well, I don't have time, I don't have transport, I don't feel like going, I don't have enough cash... Am I the only one who gets this? I wouldn't be surprised. It's not the bloody first time! Either people don't want to go out with me, or I'm just unlucky. I chose the former.

It's always like this! Remember when I said in MENTOR? It still applies, except, I'm not super women. I can still feel rejected

I have no problem in school or in GB. Why? Because people have a reason to come to me. I'm a "go to for..." girl. Why would I be so bored this week? Not a single call to go out. ( It sounds like an immature girl whining right? This time it's not. It's just stating a fact.) I try to find solutions to these. Take it on myself to call people next time. Don't just wait around. But it still doesn't bloody work does it?

Some people are just "socially wired", they have some kind of ora that makes people WANT them around. Aih, society these days I tell you. So sickening.

You don't even think twice about calling me. When I confront, I thought you were busy, I thought you weren't home, I didn't want to disturb you. WHAT THE HELL! You won't listen to my advice unless the other person agrees with me. You say you don't like that girl and that girl because she's picky when you yourself bloooody do the exact same thing and dare to justify yourself when confronted. I was the last person you thought of when you wanted to go out to that place. You would go through a "list" of people before you come to me. You would chose to go out with so so over even though you've already made plans with me. You would do whatever it takes to spend time with that person but the moment something happens with our plans I don't think so la, it'll be too rush. Apparently you know how I think because you know who I "hangout with". ARGH! Immature!!!
I try my best to overlook these and just say leave it to them. But try being in my position your whole social life in every area of it.

No, I don't think you understand.

Why? I'm not fun is it? I'm troublesome is it? I'm weird? WHAT? I want to know. Tell me.

Who reads my blog? It goes from 11 hits to 30 in a week. Not many people know about it and I barely have links anywhere. Leave a comment in the chatbox thing la. Then I know. I wanna know who reads my mumblings

No comments: