Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Check!

The days are getting longer now. I think it's pretty. Sun only sets at 7.30pm. Looking out my balcony, I see a pink, blue and purple sky. The night is lit up by the bright almost-white moon. I don't know why I've never noticed that days do get longer in Malaysia, only after coming back did I realize. 

It was a great week as stated in the previous post. The weekend was superb with Shaz and Aimee. I'm reminded of how much I miss Australia. 12 more months! It's going to go by so fast. At least the first 6 months for now. 

I'm currently reading The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. Just did a major workout to get rid of the excess 5 kilos currently residing on me in the form of unattractive fats. Ash Wednesday is tomorrow, first time attending it. Cleaned out the room to accommodate my guest. Still quite clean after 2 days. Did a LPT and quite a bit of school work.

So I'm on track!! 

focus more on my spiritual relationship CHECK!
read more intellectual books CHECK!
get a little fitter CHECK!
clean out my room CHECK!

No comments: