Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Confirmed

Shalom! Hello slightly bigger world. All is good. God heals, time heals =D

So the plan is, I''ll be heading down to Singapore by car on the 4th or the 5th, fly off from Singapore on the 5th and reach the ship on the 6th. I just realized that I have never listed down my ports of all here! Here you go (you can go Google the places up) -

Port MoresbyPapua New Guinea
Mar 28th, 2008
Apr 17th, 2008
Port VilaVanuatu
Apr 23rd, 2008
Apr 29th, 2008
LautokaFiji
May 2nd, 2008
May 14th, 2008
SuvaFiji
May 15th, 2008
Jun 4th, 2008
AucklandNew Zealand
Jun 9th, 2008
Jul 1st, 2008


I'm leaving the ship on the 11th and after that, I'll leave Auckland on the 15th. Yes, I'm staying longer in NZ! Do touristy stufffff *insert super wide metallic smiley* Fly to Adelaide and stay there till approximately the 10th of December. laalaalaaaa

I'm booking my flights now as I type so everything IS confirmed. That means about 23 days left! Can't wait! Can't wait! ( I wish I could just burn the 7 more school books I have to finish)


Grade 8 theory exam was on Monday, STEP orientation was yesterday, and Doulos in 23 dayssssssss.

Have I mentioned I HAVE A PARTNER?! Her name is Janene (yes! another Jay) She's from Segamat and she'll be going for the same STEP. Yay!!

No comments: