Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Outlet

okay, I really didn't want to do this. But I can't stand it, I need an outlet. Don't read if you don't want to then.

The dad is pissing me off cause he doesn't care, the bloody connection is pissing me off,my weight is also screwing with me. It's the holidays, so, duh! I'm pissed off about that. Ugh (oh, and I'm saying that alot these days too)

I think the only good thing I can really look forward to is going on the beautiful ship. Everytime I see a picture of it or hear about it or just think about it, my heart-is-skips-a-beat. In the mean time, I've got SAT, graduating and Grade 8 theory exma to worry about.

Other than that, life just freaking stinks. Haven't been to the cinema since Rush Hour, haven't been to a mall since I went for Rush Hour.. UGH! Little things just add up to it la. This holiday is so gonna be crap I tell you. It already is and I've 3 days more to die. Then school starts and it won't be so bad.

I wanna see more cute kids! Sunday school kids and GB cadets. I miss playing with them oh-so-cute children. I miss having a good movie to watch... That would really do me good right now. Oh, and well, yea.. friends too.

I just found out that my airfare to the South Pacific from KL would cost me a whooping RM7000! Thats one way ok! And thats just air fare. There's still Visa (which I only need in two countries), the USD700, and other expenses. Sigh, just when I thought it was aallll good... Things will be. It has to. God wills it! (HAH! I sound like a terrorist declaring a jihad)

Life's sucking right now and I miss Nina.

UGH!! I was already feeling better and the stupid fooshing connection had to be so dumb! I wanted to post a nice picture of Nina, Carolyn and I... Stupid connection

No comments: