Thursday, October 1, 2009

Scrawny chicken from KFC

one hour for KFC. And he complains that he made the wrong choice. It was the wrong decision! Admit it. No, I don't want original or spicy. The chicken is scrawny he says. That is so funny.

I have books in front of me. I am so bored and so sick of it. This is all I do now, or at least what I've been doing this week so far. I can see the future (don't need a time machine!) I see myself doing about the same thing over and over again. But OH THE EXCITEMENT!

school
pineapples
drama
home
study
study
study
study
sleep

repeat

at least I won't be 10kg heavier than I was last year when all this is over ( I hope) TEN!

four more books and I'm free! forawhile

I'm so tired. thank God for Nescafe tarik (with a hint of cinnamon) 5 minutes away. I love mamak - oh how I'll miss thee

No comments: