Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dash

I don't know. I don't know. I really don't know.

Doors - wooden things (maybe not wood all the time?) that open and close. That's what they're meant to do. But maybe this time, I don't want them to follow the laws of the universe. Just for me. At least I didn't ask the earth to stop spinning. I'll save that for another time.

Dreams - the images in your mind as you sleep. I think a pastor once said that beings with souls dream, which is why dogs won't. It's strange how Friday nights have become nightmare nights. Twice in a row during my Friday sleeps with similar nightmares. Nightmares where I'm aware that I'm in dreamland because I remember thinking "I better get all these images in mind, or I'll forget them when I wake up." It's strange, it has to stop.

Weekends - rest days, BFM days, do nothing days. My big fat foot la. They've become study days since weekdays have become SO TIRED LA days.

English - CONQUERED

Science - I DON'T WANT TO DO

ps: Civicky, I didn't laugh, try harder.

No comments: