Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What Happened?

I can't believe it's the 13th of May. Almost halfway through May already. Last time I checked April just swooshed by. What happened? In 4 months, I'm 20. When people say September, you think - end of the year. Now it's only 4 months, and 4 months ago, it was CNY. What happened? Sports day this Sat, teachers day this Sat, end of term on the 30th, HK in June, then what? 6 more months of teaching and that's it, it's 2010 - uni (Where ever it is) I can't wait for that part but must time really pass so fast? It's seems to pass faster since I started teaching. Right now, with nothing planned out after HK, I'm worried that time will just pass me by and when it's all gone, I look back and say "what happened?"  This time last year, I didn't feel this way. Doulos was almost ending and there was Australia to look forward too! I was doing something in my life, it wasn't a mundane repeat. Though can I really say my days are mundane now? I do love teaching... I may need something else. Something solid to look forward to. OM's short term mission to Turkey's very appealing. We'll see about that. I don't want to say "what happened" at the end of 2009.
 

No comments: