Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ms. S

I've been snapping away with my phone's camera. The days are really pretty and my new phone is so chun la. Have you met Ms S? because it's a w595 and not just a 595 mind you it's a 595 with an s- w595s. Let me gloat about Ms S okay? She's one of a kind, only paid half it's retail price, plus the w595s is only available in Europe and the Caribbean islands, so far I haven't seen the same model on anyone else. 

Initially, I asked for this phone. The normal w595 in black as it was the nicer color of the 3 available. Then I found out later that it's quite common, so because I'm Jasmine and I don't like to have what everyone else has, I prayed and hope I'd get a different color or something something. After waiting for 2 weeks, I thought about my phone and just prayed a short silent prayer after school, a few minutes later, my mum comes in the class announcing the fact that my phone has arrived. blablablablabla... we collect, I open and TADA!!! Ms S appears before my eyes.

So, introducing Ms. S aka Ms Sony Ericsson aka Ms Seriously aka Ms Donkey aka Ms Butt...

Ms. S



She's beautiful

With a 3.2 mega pixel camera, she takes wonderful pictures
 


The ONLY downside to this phone, it doesn't have a 2 way camera. So video calling won't be as convenient. But I can't have everything right?!

No comments: