Saturday, April 5, 2008

Goodbye

Hello poor blog. I've neglected you! Though I have been updating the other blog.

Its 4.30 am now. I'm leaving in about 12 hours. Maybelle is here. Staying overnight to keep me company. I guess I'm packed, just a few more things to stuff. Have not reached 20kg! only 13 so far. But thats just suitcase la. Still have got hand carry. But eh, hand carry also still not full yet okayyy...

I'm excited, afraid, and sad! At the same time!! Craziness! (As Maybelle would say)

I'm so afraid that I would forget something important to bring along!! Nevermind. Cross my fingers and pray.

So yea, after all that panicking, stress and everything else. I'm ACTUALLY GOING! Remember all my previous posts about Doulos? Well, it's finally here! In about 24 hours, I'd be on the ship already. So remember Janene and I at 2pm Sunday ya? That's when we'd have boarded the ship already.

Sigh, I'm gonna miss home so much! But I'm also wayyy too excited for what God has for me. Pray for me people! Pray especially that I'd get to update more. It'll be mostly the other blog that'll be updated more though. Oh ya, if I haven't mentioned yet, the email is ____. I won't have access to both blogs while on board, so can't read chatbox, only comments (if they get sent to me)

Email me people! AND PRAY!

Goodbye =D =D

No comments: