Thursday, December 20, 2007

Smellow

SMELLOW all ye fellow readers who read probably because they're out of things to do online and suddenly thought "Oh ya! There's Jasmine's blog to read. Should I try my luck and see if she's updated?" and the click and here you are. Then again, SMELLOW all ye random dropper-by-ers =D I don't quite know if I high, bored, or deprived of sleep. hmmmmm... nope, sorry, still don't know.

Mamiways, I've been so busy this month! First week was only - work at night. But I got a job where I go work 5 hours day in Bangsar Village so I won't be a pig at home. This week and last, it's been - wake up, go work, some event at night. I shouldn't even be here! It's 2.25am now... and I've got to work at 10am, then travel to KL to do my shopping, then travel to Puchong for a Christmas party thing. It's been like that the past 2 weeks!

Shucks, I still have to plan for cooking competition which is on the 22nd. If we don't win this one, we'll loose Best Squad for the first time in 3 years! or was it 4?? And to make things worst, it seems like I'm going to be the only senior there. die die die 1 YL, 7+ juniors, 8+ cadets. *chokes self*

Anyjollymollygollyway, I GOT MY LICENSE! Weeeeeee I can drive =D =D
and and and... I GOT ACCEPTED to be on Doulos!!!
and and and... CHRISTMAS IS LOVELY!
and and and... I LOVE CAROLS! (ok, sorry. that was random)

gosh.. so many things to do
so many things to do
so many things to do
so many things to do
AND SO LITTLE TIME!

Good night! Sorry if I disappointed you with a gibberishing post.
If I don't update by Christmas

SHMERRY CHRISTMAS

Crap, it's 2.41am

No comments: