Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It hates blogs


You see!!! I was just blogging saying that its not my fault I've got no updates. The comp doesn't like it when I blog and crashes everytime. And then... *refer to picture*

cross your fingers and hope it doesn't happen again

Shaniway, Cadets Camp this weekend! Super cute kids for 2 days 1 night! Woohoo! I'm in charge of worship and games and more. CAN'T WAIT!

I would blog awards/graduation night, but I don't have the nice pictures yet.

OMG! My comp REALLY doesn't like it when I blog. I just tried to upload super cute pictures of the wonderful cadets, and it just keeps crashing.

Sorry people, at least I tried right? I'll edit this post later when the comp likes me better. (oooo, that rhymed!)

I've got to sleep now. Otherwise, I'll probably sleep in class again. You know, I think I'll end up sleeping anyway!

edit (24/11)

My comp likes me today. It's rare, so ENJOY!




















Okay, I know I said my comp likes me, but it's mean! It took me more than 2 hours to get all these pictures loaded up, so don't say I didn't try!!

Aren't they all super duper uber cute?? Would definitely love to blog about cadets camp. I came back all cadetfied! But my cam's not with me, so just wait la! It's worth it =D

No comments: