Monday, April 6, 2009

Mondays

It's a strange day today. this time last year, I arrived on the ship for the first time, moved in with my cabin mates and it was a wonderful feeling. I closed my eyes earlier and allowed that vivid memory to pass through my mind. It's like I was right there again. It's really been a year, when I think about it, it doesn't feel it, but when i think about all the other wonderful things that have happened since then, i am just truly amazed at how much has/can happen. Thanks be to God.

On another note, I have strained neck and a very bad head. I need to be in bed, but i can't because I'm stuck in school waiting on mum to be ready. The kids are amazing as always but i couldn't enjoy them as I normally do. The nostalgia, the pain, the stress, doesn't make a good day. But it's only 4.30pm. I still have quite a few more hours for it turn good.

And just a note for me - Jasmine, it's everything else plus life.

No comments: