Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Seeck

Sick of it all!

I hate science. It takes me at least 3 times more effort than a weird i-like-science person to figure out these stupid questions. like out of no where - calculate the heat lost by condensed steam. Was I suppose to already know immediately that I can't use the specific heat of steam because condensed steam is water? aaargh. it's getting old man. only 3 freakin books. I want to be over with it now! and the haven't-applied-for-uni thing is starting to get worrisome. HAH trust me to say that. a year later... HAH

If I had my way right now, I would go to a place where I could munch and munch and munch on something. Like nachos... mmmmm nachos. with cheese. huge ones with cheese. and then wash it down with alot of nice cold cold beer. aaahh. Only place I can think of is Chillis. Eh, not a bad idea actually.

It's November. It's busy. It's too crazy. It's tiring. I wish this crazy spell would just go past very very quickly so things can be nice again. I fucking hate disputes man.

1 comment:

civicky said...

i actually felt bad for you there... for the very first time. when you see this, awards nite is probably over so you are probably a happier person. speaking of which, you might be happy to take me out for a Chilli's dinner after this. nachos and beer. except i'm not having beer. wait, i'll see about that.